Fortnite is the newest and fresh game that is trending in the world today; it has taken some time formulate and perfected. This what makes it unique, it originated in the year 2011 and was released as co-op zombie shooter.
Fortnite battle of royale is downloaded for free the game that can be played by anyone; it is published by epic games. It is now coming with a cross play system that will allow all players from other devices play together.
The game of the Fortnite has up to 100 players, and you can play alone or a group of four. This game help brings a lot of concentration since you have to take care not to get killed or invaded by the enemy.
The players learn the safe zones to avoid getting to enemies line.
The players according to the number will collect weapons to help them fight and defend themselves. In the game the players can construct anything, the game allows group or the player to break objects and build what will help in fortifications as part of the game. It features limited cross-play platform on the Xbox pc and mobile version
Cross-play platform is a feature that assists you to play on a different platform, and it is not gameplay. Example if one has a mobile and wants to play with a Pc player, he\she will get in a pool of match that also has PC players too.
However for one to join a cross-play there options to take from, if the group you are getting into has a stronger device the pool will play in favor of the highest and most powerful gadget.
Let’s put this in practice if a PS4, a mobile, and a PC player decide to play in a pool this entire team goes in as a squad for PC players.
Also check :- Fortnite hack
How to play with a friend on the cross play platform?
Fortnite battle royale is a game of one character, you happen to play against 99 other players in the game, and the last man standing by the end of the game is the winner. Good news for those who like involving their friends in the game Fortnite is also giving chances to two multiplayer modes:
Duo or two players: Here you pair with one more friend and together you fight the remaining 98 enemies
Squad players: It allows you to bring along two more friends to make a group of four you eliminate the folks on the map.
Requirements for Fortnite cross-play system:
Having said that the game is free, it can run on even the most unassertive gaming PCS there is no hindrance in playing.
The game can play even on the slowest PC and laptops, though you might require a corei5 processor and an 8GB ram for stability. Fortnite also works with other Mac and Apple user, but PC works better them all.
One of the most famous PC is the cyber power gamer ultra it is affordable and performs well in the fortnite system. You can enjoy all you’re gaming on the full screen of a PC Like the Lenovo legion Y720 cube.
It has a great memory and can be upgraded and has plenty of room. It is flexible and can be carried anywhere since it is small and easy to handle.
Devices that cross-play with the PC:
There are several devices that you can match the PC and play the game of Fortnite. This are the Mac, IOS and the Android devices those players who have Xbox can also have fun and enjoy the same in the cross –play platform.
The players in the Xbox can get in the same pool with PC players and the other devices. The ps4 can also cross-play with the PC and the game version; it is cable of supporting the cross progression of the other platform you can link Epic games account to the PlayStation and keep the rewards and progress.
The best PC setting Fortnite:
In this article, we will learn the setting to contrivance around with the best and quality performance.
Follow the few guidelines below:
- On the right-hand part of the bar, please select menu.
- Choose part and select video settings.
- Set the Window to full screen.
- Automatically the display resolution should be set to merge with your natural tenacity.
- In the option of frame rate, it is always best to choose unlimited.
- Set a 3D resolution to your monitor.
- Set the best viewing distance. It might not seem important, but it helps in seeing your enemies in the game of Fortnite battle royale.
- Shadows :Turn off the part completely.
- Choose anti-aliasing: The medium is the best due to the performance and also for your eyes.
- Texture: You can choose from the variety either medium or above all this will make the game look good.
- Effects: It should be low to have more stability in the FPS.
- Post Processing: This also should be turned to low to assist in the effectiveness of the PC
- VSync: If the screen of your monitor has no issues it is best you shut it off the sync mode.
- Monitor shadow: This can hinder visibility and should be turned off.
- Show grass: This helps you see where enemies are in the game of battle royale.
- Show FPS: This narrows down to you if you want to see the performance rate or not.
- Click apply button on the right side before leaving the screen.
All this setting are performed not only for the game of royale but also for the benefit of your PC. It is set to decent shape and keeping your card’s drive up to date, and the windows version updated too.
You might be having an NVIDIA graphics card’s here are several extra simple steps that you can take to enhance the performance in the Fortnite: Battle Royale.
- Open the control panel and go to manage 3D.
- Select on program setting tab and find Fornite. You might not immediately get it but scroll down until you get to it.
- Set the maximum pre-rendered frames to 1.
- Select G-SYNC on the monitor technology if your monitor is compatible.
- Click to multi-display acceleration to single display performance.
- Select the power management and set to your preference.
- Remove the sync mode.
- Allow negotiated optimization.
- Select the refresh rate to your highest choice.
Playing the game of Fortnite battle royale is fun and enjoyable to the players but those who prefer to do it using a PC, the above settings have to be incorporated into its work better.
Other features on the pc like the mouse have to be working well to make good effect on this game.
Yes wondering how this will affect the game of Fortnite? The mouse sensitivity might be very low, and the cursor is moving at a very high speed, making the player miss his target in the cause of action by the enemy just because of the mouse setting. Let’s see some of the natural ways to set our mouse and continue enjoying the game.
If the mouse has DPI settings and probably you have set it high, it should go down to down 400-450. It is well known that the lower you go, the more the control.
The mouse might be slow or in a depraved condition that shouldn’t worry you.
Type the word mouse setting on the PC search bar.
Select additional mouse option on the top right hand; it will bring up another screen page.
Click on the pointer tab and uncheck the pointer precision box. It helps in that the window isn’t tilting your effort to adjust the mouse.
Mouse sensitivity settings
Mouse sensitivity: Check your speed before you start the game if it is too high bring it down to 0.03-0.5. This seems too low, but it will work well since you can control it.
Mouse ADS Sensitivity: This is the sensitivity needed in a game if there are shooting battles and it happens to high the cursor will move uncontrollably on the screen this making your target enemies get you first. Narrow to 0.4-0.5 which seems too low but it will be a great deal in your playing.
Mouse Scoop Sensitivity: Here it all rests on you, it can be higher than that of the ADS. The reason is that we use to focus on the enemy or target running or moving in the game using this scoop, although it shouldn’t be too high to manage.
All said and done if the mouse you are using can move the character the whole 360 turn there it will work well in this game.
Now the entire PC is set and can’t fail you in this game which is best playing on the full screen of the PC rather than the screen of a mobile device. You can play Fortnite battle of Royale at the comfort of your house with best-set PC to suit your battle royale gaming desires and preferences.